Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just purchased my first Wing today. It's a 1984 Interstate with 25000 mi. on it. aside from some neglect cosmetically (light surface rust on chrome) and worn tires the bike seems really sound. Purchase price was $1800, did I do ok? Look forward to reading the forums and learning all I can about my new to me ride!

Thanks Frog...

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
welcome

Welcome Frog, congrats on your Wing, an oldie but a goodie! I'd say you did well for the price even after you spend some more for tires and other maint. things. Good luck.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sounds like a buy to me.......Congrats on the wing.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Sounds like a great ride. If your happy then it's a good deal.. Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site you will enjoy it. I live in the southern end of georgia small town of Buena Vista and I work in Columbus Ga

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello and welcome to the site you will enjoy it. I live in the southern end of georgia small town of Buena Vista and I work in Columbus Ga
I live in Fort Oglethorpe, just off I-75 couple of miles from the Tn. line. I work in Chattanooga about 15 min. away. I feel fortunate in being in a somewhat central location of the South :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Frog, congrats on your Wing, an oldie but a goodie! I'd say you did well for the price even after you spend some more for tires and other maint. things. Good luck.
Tires I hope will be it to start, the guy just serviced it for winter by doing an oil and filter change along with new spark plugs. All signs from initial inspection seem that this has been done, ( I know some sellers will tell you anything).

·
Registered
129 Posts
Vegafrog, I live in Ball Ground (NE corner of Cherokee County) GA. I like to ride up your way now and again. Being retired, I am busier than ever but a lot of the busy has to do with riding the bike.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF vegafrog

1 - 9 of 9 Posts