Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished the registration process and I'm still stumbling around figuring out what's what. Bought an in the box 08 in November as a "two up" touring ride for the wife and me after our first ride on a wing. Traded in our Venture that day and celebrated all the way home. Only issue with the wing seems to be my butt and it appears I have several options there.
Enjoy the ride, Ed :)}

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Good for you Ed, you & the wife will have a blast. Good to have you on board here at the site. Lot's of good info. You are correct lots of options on the seat thing including a relative new one from "Radarsdad" with the "Airhawk cusion". Good luck on your search & again Welcome from N.E.PA.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Thanks Bill! I had not heard of the "Radarsdad" and will check it out.
Enjoy the Ride, Ed
red_winger : " Radarsdad" is a forum member here. He had posterior problems also. He purchased a seat addition called " Airhawk Cushion ". Google " Airhawk ". If you Google " Radarsdad " and something interesting shows up please share it with us. Here is the link to the product: http://wingstuff.com/pgroup_list/gl1800/11651_AirHawk/mfg/

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF red winger. i used a gelpad as a temp fix until i found a good seat but still use the gelpad because i think the seat is too low

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Radarsdad" is a forum member here.
You know what Chopin I didn't even realize what I wrote until I saw your response. Funny Stuff!:D:D:D

Thanks for jumping in & helping me out.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. You might want to check out the "butt buffer" which is a gell cushion that works well. I had one on my GL1500 stock seat before I bought a custom "Roadsofa" seat. Nothing worse than a long ride with a bad butt.... Ride safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts