Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, Glad to say I got to buy my first Goldwing a 1993 Aspencade with 19k for miles on it.. Nice bike not my first time on one as a kid my Dad had a 82. So i've had a few bike over the my 47 years first was a Honda sl100, 80 cb750, yamaha Maxium 650, Harley Davidson 91 Sportster 883 which I still own and is great for show and short rides.. So with both my girls in collage the wife decided it was time to do some serious travel.. Over all I'm very happy with how smooth and responsive the wing is for a heavy bike.

but ofcourse there are things that need fixing but i dont mind wrenching. but i have been trying to find just a heel shifter as it has a low boy floor boards but it's missing the heel peg. anyone have a good source where i can find just the pegs? Thanks in advance and great to read thru all help in the forums. Bob

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome Bob from Pa. Congrats on your new to you Wing (not even broke in yet) Enjoy the forum and your new ride.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to GWOF from maryland

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Greetings Bob from another Keystoner. Mass. is a great state. I know because I was born there.:D

Try this site they may be able to help with the heel shifter.

http://www.usedgoldwingparts.com/

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bob....from a big REDSOX fan!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pa. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello bob, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Just last week we were saying, What about Bob.

Glad you finally made it. Stick around good info / good folks and every once in awhile, something funny happens.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome along Bob.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13