Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hello to all...

Dark Cherry 2006 Gl1800 40k NAV ABS COMF and some farkle.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Where's home for you?? If you fill out the location on your info we will all know. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada. Dark cherry! Send pics...we love pics.
Great site and great ppl.
Enjoy and ride safe,
Strat

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello mrbaggins, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Keystone state enjoy the site.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, greetings from Florida

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome.

Hello all;

For the Locals, Home is Bethel CT, Gwrra Region B and Chapter E. For the more distant folks, that North America, about 70 Miles from NYC. No cities where I am, all trees, lakes and some spectacular dayrides.

Like to tour, and I ride daily. I use the GW for my 60 mile daily commute, I ride rain , shine and whatever the NE weather can deliver (within reason).

My pride is a June 2006 Dark Cherry GL1800, Nav, Comfort, Prem Sound, CD, CB, ABS. She has 40k on the clock, and I dont intend to let her sit idle. I run Stones after trying Dunlop Elites (Which I loved until it rains in the CT twisties).

I keep her Maintained, Clean and Safe, the bike that is!!! :p

I ride with she who must be obeyed as my passenger and we have a good time with Chapter E, I truly love to ride Solo!

Got a little Farkle, limited to Minor Chrome accents, trunk and pannier lights, Back off, and HDlight Modulator (luv it, dont flame me).

So if youre on CT roads and see that Dark Cherry, a dude with a bright Yellow or Orange safety jacket, and a Gl1800 lit up like NYC Times Sq, (what can I tell ya, these CT cagers are a menace), Gimme a yell on channel 1, I am up for a coffee, pull over, or just a passing chat.

Mourning the closing of Marcus Dairy and the Sunday Morning Bike meet!

Thanks for the welcome!

Ride Safe and Live long...

Steve

Oh.. and Pics to Follow !:D

GWRRA# 291783
HRCA
AMA

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Steve, belated welcome. Spend some time in CT. I didn't realize Marcus closed that is a shame.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome aboard mr baggins...tell me your first name ain't "frodo";)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Frodo..

Welcome aboard mr baggins...tell me your first name ain't "frodo";)
For as many times I read these books to my kids over the past 25 years, it may as well be. :D

I wanted to be Mr Underhill, but someone had grabbed that...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts