Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 Hogs, I now ride a new Wing. Seems a bit more comfort was in order. The Misses is a bit more happy now and I feel quite sure that I will no doubt move up on her Christmas Card List. Ride safe all......

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Swede welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new ride & christmas card list upgrade.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Wing from the Keystone state. Remember, if Mom's happy .... everybody's happy..... Ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello and welcome toGWOF swede, congrats on the new wing and happy wife

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Ohio: Not yet a wing owner but am about to be. I am dealing on a 1986
with 35,000 miles. Very clean two owner bike. Any comments or criticisms about 86's?

·
Registered
143 Posts
new wing

Welcome and congrats from Washington State. :)

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
BB47: Welcome to the board. Sounds like a low mileage machine. Good luck and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BigBen, hello back to you. Don't know anything about the 86's, sorry I cant help you.

·
Registered
143 Posts
if the 86 is as good as my 83 aspy was, great bike.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Ab. Canada Swede. You're one up on me, I had 2 HD's between my last Wing and this one (along with a few other walks on the wild side) and it is good to be back for sure. Interestingly, my Mrs. had as much say in the decision as I did. She missed the 1500 alot, and never did like my Harleys or my cruisers, although to her credit, she never complained other than about the straight pipes I had on the custom Vulcan. Earplugs silenced that a bit, LOL. Ronzilla speaks the truth about the happy wife!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts