Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey mind if I hangout with ya'll a while. I'm backroad cause that's what I usually ride. I'm from South Central Ky. and ride a black 1999 50th anniv. edition Goldwing. I have not done much in the line of upgrades so I'm open for advice that works. Thanks for letting me be a part.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Welcome Back Roads for Central Washington. I think many of us prefer the back roads and seeing the real country. Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
10,063 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. I've been on a lot of roads in your beautiful state. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
hello backroad, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
12,308 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
11,298 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. Backroads are a lot of fun. I have a backroad that I like here in Sth. Australia. It has a 3 mile section that I would call a track. Watch this space. Eric

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hey mind if I hangout with ya'll a while. I'm backroad cause that's what I usually ride. I'm from South Central Ky. and ride a black 1999 50th anniv. edition Goldwing. I have not done much in the line of upgrades so I'm open for advice that works. Thanks for letting me be a part.
Welcome Friend!!

About the upgrades, regular sevice as you probably know is what the 1500 enjoys most of all.
My 97se has 93,500 and still sounds like it did when the speedometer showed .6 tenths. :)

·
Premium Member
16,686 Posts
Be sure to hang around, some good information and help. Some craziness also.
Rode the Cherohala last summer on our way home from Pennsylvania, a beautiful ride
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Welcome aboard rascal. You'll enjoy the board. Its a good bunch of people from all over the world. Have fun:D Isaac

·
Premium Member
24,510 Posts
Welcome from the (I think) northern-most member of the board. Staying on the less travelled roads is the way to go for the best enjoyment. Superslabs are good for covering miles, but not much on fun factor. Enjoy the site!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.