Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this site while I was looking for info on replacement tires Dunlap vs. Bridgestone vs. Avon vs etc) Going with the stones, hope it works out.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Me too, I started riding again after a few yrs off. I have a 98 SE and will enjoy reading about all the G/Wing adventures. I may be one of the old guys [68] riding, but it's better than just laying on coach. I leave Sunday[weather permitting] for a 4 day trip to Texas hill country. Later

·
Administrator
29,023 Posts
D D & T B welcome to the site. Have fun & ride safe.

Found this site while I was looking for info on replacement tires Dunlap vs. Bridgestone vs. Avon vs etc) Going with the stones, hope it works out.
How does a guy from a town named Goodyear buy tires named Bridgestone :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF desertdog and taco bender. i have dunlop e3 tires on both wings. i'm not one to say which is best but i'll never buy a bridgestone tire unless its an emergency and that goes for the cages too

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
D D & T B welcome to the site. Have fun & ride safe.

How does a guy from a town named Goodyear buy tires named Bridgestone :rolleyes:
goodyear doesn't make bike tires anymore:D

·
Registered
489 Posts
... HOWDY ... I HAVE BEEN RUNNING DUNLOP D-404's AND WILL BE SWITCHING TO DUNLOP ELITE-2 ON MY 85 ... THE 404 FRONT TIRE JUST FEELS WEAK TO ME IN THE CORNERING ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Welcome to both of you. You are going to like the forum. Ride safe.

·
Registered
489 Posts
... HOWDY ... I BOUGHT MY 85 LTD FROM A 86yr. old GENTLEMAN ... HE SAID IT WAS GETTING HARD TO HANDLE ... THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ... SOOO HE WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A "CAN-AM SPYDER 990 TOURING" ... HOW COOL IS THAT ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I live in western Texas, and we have alot of 65 and above riders here. We have known and rode together for many yrs. I used to race Bultaco M/C's and thats where taco bender comes from hehe. Looking forward to ride reports. Again thanks for the welcome

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome from Canada guys. I'm a few away from 60 yet too, but hoping that is the magic number to Government employment for me. Desertdog I have done quite a bit of riding in Az, and loved every bit of it; even if it was during my dark side days on the airhead v-twins instead of a wing. Ride safe:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.