Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from mid state Illinois, home of the greatest governors.....or not. Just traded off my vtx for a goldwing. Not sure if I did it because I'm getting older or smarter...but judging from my internet skills and trying to navigate this forum, I'd say I must just be getting older! Hope to make a few good friends here and maybe learn a thing or two!

·
Super Moderator
7,617 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Florida.
It's time to be comfortable on a long ride, congrats on getting a Wing.
What model and year do you have?
Post a pic when you can.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome

I went from 1800 VTX to the Goldwing too. The VTX was a great bike but the wing is hands down the best bike for my money. Ever since the first time I saw one I wanted one, so when the time came where I was able to afford one I went for it. Awesome bike and best decision I made as far as bikes go.

·
Administrator
29,085 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. We have a good bunch here & one of my infrequent pals hails from the Land Of Lincoln. Hopefully he'll get time to start up again.:sad:

Anyhow back on topic. Welcome again from the Keystone State & a PM has been sent your way that may help you in the future.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Congrats on the Wing,your going to love it.

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
hello ryan, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
10,063 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
24,510 Posts
Welcome along Ryan! Put up an avatar and fill in your profile if ya want.

·
Super Moderator
12,308 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey Ryan, where did you buy, Girard/Virden is my old stomping grounds, been in and out of Niehaus alot over the years. Hope you enjoy that new bike!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Next planned trip home is in May, planning on a stop at Appreciation days at Niehaus. Got a couple of new "Skyline" jackets there waiting to be picked up, if I can wiat that long:YellowEvil:. By the way, did you post pics of the bike? Did I miss the color? Take care.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.