Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the winter wonderland of So Illinois. I can't believe we just bought our first ever bike/Goldwing at the beginning of January! Rides are very cold but we are looking forward to warm weather. My wife Bobbie and I are both middle school teachers. I teach history and she teaches history and science. :eek: Our new trike is a 2007 Newport Blue Metallic GL1800 with a 08 Champion Trike kit.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from the Keystone, Teach. We have a good place here (best on the net in an Ole Fossil's opinion).

Enjoy your new ride & the site.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Welcome . I hear you. I bought mine in Nov. 09 only to have to wait until late February to really take a ride. P.S. I want that seat !

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello teacherbanks, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Nice Trike. Welcome from the Piney Woods of East Texas. I bought my Wing last January however we have warmer temps here for riding all winter. Headed up to your fine state next week to get mine triked.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome teacher. Enjoy the place!

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Awesome trike. Ride safe and enjoy.
I'll bet spring cannot come quick enough for you.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa.Enjoy your new ride,great looking trike.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Love the way those wings set off the color of the bike. Even in vegas it gets cold enough for heated gear this time of year if your riding far. In school I was always taught that history would repeat itself. I decided to wait for the next time to experience it myself.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF teach,
History, some of us have been around long enough to have been a big part of a lot of it.:D

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
I'm buying a pre-owned Tow Pac Insta trike as the private seller is installing for me next Saturday in Downs, Illinois.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome from Oregon
thanks for your dedication to education
Very nice trike......be safe

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome from NE Penna. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. Nice folks on here....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.