Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy to All, just got a 08 Goldwing trike and Love It..Not new to riding, just new to this forum and new to three wheels instead of two, old age and finally Retired!! I will be checking in reg. To All...Ride Safe

·
Super Moderator
15,400 Posts
hello oldtimer, welcome to GWOF. post a pic or two when you get a chance

·
Administrator
29,490 Posts
Greetings from Pa. & welcome to the GWOF.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Greetings from Pa.Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
7,094 Posts
Howdy Oldtimer....I'm pretty close to that Tennessee line....Welcome to the GWOF

·
Super Moderator
10,476 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Pa. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Premium Member
24,202 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the site!

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Howdy

Welcome from Ga. Where in TN?
Hey George, I live in Pikeville Tn., close to Fall Creek Falls State Park...Maby we cen hook up sometime.....Ride Safe

Hey Oldtimer, welcome to the forum. I'm in east Nashville where bouts in Tn. do you call home?
Howdy TAS69, I live in Pikeville Tn., close to Fall Creek Falls State Park,,,Maby we can hook up sometime....Ride Safe

Welcome to the forum! I live about twenty miles from the Tennessee line in Athens,Alabama. Where do you live in the great volunteer state?
Hey santini1953, I live in pikeville, Tn., maby we can hook up sometine....Ride Safe

·
Super Moderator
13,068 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
7,479 Posts
Oh geez, 1953. That your birthday Oldtimer? If it is, I feel older than dirt now being born in 1950 with you being younger possibly, retired, and I am not and beating me to a trike (getting mine triked in January). Just how old are you Oldtimer or should I say good friend; just how young are you?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.