Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
Looking at purchasing a 2015 fb6 anything I should look out for ? it’s currently done 19000 klm... asking price $15000.... any help very much appreciated
Cheers
Phil

·
Super Moderator
28,043 Posts
I would check to be sure the brake recall was completed. Fairly certain it affected the later years when it was reissued. Just ask the question.

Other than that, with the mileage probably not. Sounds like a sweet bike. Probably the only thing you would need to worry about would be tires, and any maintenance records available.

Welcome to the GWOF from AZ. USA

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Fossil covered for you. Good luck with the purchase. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,586 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Looks like you are ready to join the GW family. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your purchase. If it doesn't pan out, there are plenty more bikes out there. Search until you find just the right one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would check to be sure the brake recall was completed. Fairly certain it affected the later years when it was reissued. Just ask the question.

Other than that, with the mileage probably not. Sounds like a sweet bike. Probably the only thing you would need to worry about would be tires, and any maintenance records available.

Welcome to the GWOF from AZ. USA
Thanks for the info much appreciated

·
Super Moderator
14,126 Posts
All I can add is a welcome to you from Mississippi. I hope that bike sings to you and everything works out. Oh, and that it is the fastest color too.
2019 05 27 Banner Elk Ride 03 Blue Ridge Parkway.JPG

·
Registered
194 Posts
You and your lady will wonder why it took this long to get a wing after you ride for a while.
. Riding a wing is a love that just keeps on growing. My wife and I are always dreaming of the next ride as soon as we park the bike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Guys
Looking at purchasing a 2015 fb6 anything I should look out for ? it’s currently done 19000 klm... asking price $15000.... any help very much appreciated
Cheers
Phil
Ibelieve you can shop and find a new 2018 still sitting in show room for 18,000. I think I would pay the extra money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts