Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased an 01 Goldwing. I had an 1100 many moons ago, but just for one season. Have been out of riding for about 12 yrs or so......a couple of years ago my wife decided she wanted to get into street bikes. Long story short i traded a Suzuki C50 for the GW. Really gonna take some getting used to. Im finding that it would be much more comfortable if I was a little taller. Im 5-8 with about 30" inseam. Still trying to figure out some of the bells and whistles.....but its enjoyable. Im sure Ill have some questions later. Thx

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Good to see you here Welcome

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from maryland , congrats on your new purchase

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
hello mikkeeh, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Welcome from PA and congrats on your new 2u Wing.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF! Can you accomplish the height adjustment you want with the air level in the suspension? I'm assuming you have a 1500 and don't know the bike. On my '85 Aspy it's as simple as using the on-board compressor to raise and the other button to lower the suspension. Changes not only height but riding performance. The 1500s must have this, only better than my 1200.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome and goodluck with your Wing

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Enjoy your Wing.

·
Administrator
15,310 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. Those with that bike will be able to answer your questions. Lots of people here who are always willing to help.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome. You'll adjust in no time.

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.