Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Just a question, you guys think Honda will ever come out with a yellow goldwing again? I want to get a new goldwing but I love my 2010 yellow goldwing, and I don’t want to get a different color lol. Anyone have any insider info on whether or not yellow will come back out?

·
Super Moderator
14,564 Posts
No telling, but I understand. I'm stuck on red myself, especially as it's the fastest color.

·
Super Moderator
11,940 Posts
I never really liked the older Wings in yellow, but that one is sharp. Must be the difference in body lines.
I am with you there, I don't mind the yellow on the new version. Whether it's the lines of the bike or that it's a softer yellow.

Reactions: Luv2fish

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Yeah that does look good. Of course, I liked the original yellow too...

Reactions: Luv2fish

·
Registered
265 Posts
When the yellow color first came out, I have to admit that I hated it, BUT the more I see the yellow bikes, I have to say that it kinda grew on me.....BUT the yellow in the picture above I love it

IMG_0055.JPG

I went with the good ole fashion color black and rode her for a few years and than triked her out....

·
Registered
2001 Goldwing
11 Posts
Sorry but I have to disagree on the newer bike in yellow. That color just quietly says yellow, The yellow of my 2001 kind of says "here I am and I'm YELLOW" . I always get positive comments about the color, it was the reason I bought it as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts