Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our GWRRA group went on our traditional Ezell’s Fish Camp ride again this year. Last year a cold front swept through right before we left and it was cold and raining. This year a cold front again went through ahead of us but with little rain, temperatures in the upper 60’s, and sun shine. We had a better crowd with 14 bikes heading east on the interstate to Meridian and then on the two lane to Ezell’s on the Tombigbee River. Coming back a number of us cut off and hit the back roads to home north of Jackson. We filled up the day with good food, good company, and many miles on the bikes.

The first picture is our group arriving. There were already 80 or so bikes there when we arrived. We were a good size group but not anything like the 40 bikes that rode up from Mobile after us.
Second picture is some of the participants, Alabama fans are dedicated.
Third picture is our group, MS-F from the Jackson, Mississippi area.
Forth picture, anyone know anything about this contraption? It hooked on via the receiver and looked like it had a lot of storage room. I don’t think you could load a lot of weight in it but it looks pretty cool. We asked around but couldn’t find the owner before we left.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Glad you had a good ride Mark. Interesting rear compartment, has that twin trailer look that you see on Trucks.

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Fun looking day. Looks like the pooch may have celebrated a bit much the night before though.;)

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
keep up the ride reports and pic's mark

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
Looks like all had a fun time. And yes the extra trunk did look interesting. Eric

·
Premium Member
17,134 Posts
Forth picture, anyone know anything about this contraption? It hooked on via the receiver and looked like it had a lot of storage room. I don’t think you could load a lot of weight in it but it looks pretty cool. We asked around but couldn’t find the owner before we left.[/QUOTE]

I'm betting it started out as saddle bags that were removed for a trike conversion. I seen a couple one trailers made from saddle bags, they are pretty slick.

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
Looks like a fun time. That white pile of hair looks like a Bama fan. Roll Tide little fella!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice moment in the sun. What's with the double trunk picture ? I thought I was still seeing double.
I was hoping someone would know where to find one of these. I rather not pull a trailer but this might work out just right when the wife comes along.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts