Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just started to ride again last year. Bought a 95 that I thought was new when I first saw her. Low mileage and load with extras. Put over 5k on her last summer and looking forward to another 5k this summer. Thought about a yamaha Venture but sure glad I went wing! I'm going to be a long term member!!

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Just climbed aboard a Wing in November myself. Never imangined motorcycles could be relaxing as well as exciting. Keep an eye out for one of our esteemed members " ronzilla ". He's somewhere along the south Oregon coast.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Greeting jfox_99, This is agreat place to be on the web. Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF jfox_99

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state all the way over on the east coast. Congrats on your new Wing as well. Ride safe out there and keep an eye open for Ronzilla.

·
Super Moderator
11,800 Posts
Welcome jfox_99, you have found a good place.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I've only been a member for about a month, but I have learned a lot and I'm sure you will also.:D

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on the new wing from the state of NC. They have some great advice and information on this forum.

·
Registered
43 Posts
congrats on the wing, they are full of usefull information on this site, ride safe

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard jfox_99. Love Oregon, it's a great place to ride. Need to get back again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.