Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first Goldwing this past week. She's a beautiful 2010 Metallic Titanium. SWEET.
As an ex Harley rider I can truthfully say " I should have done this a long time ago".
Looking forward to many miles on an awesome machine.

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Welcome & greetings from Ormond Beach.
Congrats on the new Wing, ride safe and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Another Floridian ! Your not alone. I'm thinking of the sands of Sanibel right now.We are all in Florida right now, just some of you actually live there.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Welcome from Miami. You picked a great spot to Shipwrec

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. Enjoy your new wing. Eric

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state, you will enjoy the wing and this site :)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello shipwrec, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from the Keystone state.. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome from Lake Worth, Fl. You got a great bike and the fun begins. Just got mine 29 days ago. Best riding motorcycles on the planet. Good luck and enjoy. Your also on one of the best sites great people with great info.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.. even from rigginray6 :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi from Pensacola, Fl. I bought me an 08 pearl white and have about 3000 miles on it so far.It is by far the best bike I have ever riden,and I am glad I got it. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. I have been riding mine in 24 degree weather this week with the aid of a ski suit. Just hate to get in the truck now LOL. Welcome

·
Registered
36 Posts
We Haven't been in the 20s yet. But 42 is really cold enough for me no ski suit need to look for one. I too hate to get in my truck anymore. I think were in for a cold winter, was cursing when it was 90s: i'll take the sweating steaming heat any day.

Happy Holidays Lets All Ride Safe :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Just bought my first Goldwing this past week. She's a beautiful 2010 Metallic Titanium. SWEET.
As an ex Harley rider I can truthfully say " I should have done this a long time ago".
Looking forward to many miles on an awesome machine.
Welcome aboard to a great site. Glad to hear that you have found the ride of your dreams. Participate in the daily discussion, you will probably find it very informative and quite interesting to say the least. :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts