Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just crossed over from the dark side, even though I still have my black Harley-Davidson 2008 XL-1200R Sportster Roadster for bad-ass solo riding. So, here it is. We just bought a used Blue 2009 Wing ABS (12,500 miles) and love it. My wife loves all of the creature features (heated seat) and we are hooking up with a local Goldwing riders group to gain insight into riding this big machine with some new friends.

No chrome and we will keep it that way; in the minimalist fashion.

Glad to be aboard.
Kentucky Tom and Kate

·
Registered
125 Posts
Most of the young ones have gone to bed. But I can tell you the one thing they will say is pictures please. Even without the chrome their beautiful. And welcome to the world of long riding pleasure.

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
hello tom and kate, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new wing. put the fore sale sign on the sportster all its good for now is noise and image

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Congrats on the Wing.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Tom....Don't know how far you are from Louisville, but my old friend Ralphumor is our Kentucky representative. He is a great guy to hook up with....

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
No chrome and we will keep it that way; in the minimalist fashion.

Glad to be aboard.
Kentucky Tom and Kate
Welcome to the GWOF Kentucky Tom & Ms.Kate

You already have a fan in PA. an Ole Fossil loves the NON chrome look as well. Post some pictures of the ride when you get a chance, get your coffee & hang out a while. This is a great bunch here.

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
Hello Tom & Kate from VA!

Mark

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Welcome to the World of Wings. We are for the most part friendly folks and just enjoy the ride, and for the most part wave at everybody on two wheels. You will find good people and information here.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF and congratulations on your new GL1800, Tom & Kate!

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Greetings & welcome. You don't say what part of Ky you are from but I am in the Eastern part and belong to the local GWRRA serve as ride coordinator. I ride my bike more than I do our other 4 wheel vehicles put together. Provide a little info as to what part of KY you hail from and maybe we can ride together.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome Tom and Kate!

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a Wing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.