Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My name is Ron and I just took delivery of a new 2009 Pearl yellow level 3 Wing and I am loving it!

I have had everything from 180 HP sportbikes to crazy rigid 330MM rear tire Bourgets...I sold my Road King to buy a '96 Wing SE and I liked it so much I bought an '09. I have not had a smile on my face about a bike like this in a long time.
My wife was begging me to buy another Harley for the sound, etc. but when I brought the '09 Wing home she changed her tune right away. Looking forward to hangin with you guys :D

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Congrats Turbo and welcome to the forum, I'm sure both you and the Mrs. will love the new wing. Great color you picked out.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under.Hope you both enjoy your new toy. Eric

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Welcome Ron from the Tarheel state of N.C.
And where are you?
We also need pictures as soon as you have some.

Eric, how ya been?

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Greetings from the Country's Keystone. Miles & Miles await you & the Little Woman. Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello turbo, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome along turbo! Wow, a Bourget! I think that's a first in these parts.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Where is home for you?? Enjoy the site, there are lots of good folks and info on here. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Welcome from Miami... Ron, I'll add myself to the group askin'.... where's home for you Ron?

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Welcome & greetings from Florida.
Congrats on the new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Home is New Jersey guys...

Thx so much again for the warm welcome. I am very much looking forward to conversing with everyone on here!

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Jersey! The home of Flyers nemesis the Devils, a couple of football teams that don't carry the name of the State there in & Gov. Christie. Got to love that guy. I wish we had him in Pa.

Ride Safe & welcome again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts