Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my second Goldwing today. My first was a 1978 that I bought back in about 1990. I sold it about a year later due to wife/kids/alternator issues but have been wanting another since.

I took up sailing shortly thereafter and was quite content with that but after moving and losing my pier slip that meant that the boat had to go. While I am still passionate about sailing and do it every chance I can, I knew that it was time to get another bike and I knew that it had to be another Wing.

I just bought a 1980 Wing stripped down, just the way that I like them. It has blown fork seals that I need to get fixed before getting it on the road, I can't wait to get that done and get riding.

Anyway, I look forward to being part of the GoldWing community again.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Welcome home again. We sure could use some more mid- Atlantic riders around here. I live on the other side of the Capitol Beltway and Annapolis is always on my way to the shore.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Hope you enjoy the site. Ride safe..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome from PA...
Grew up in Dundalk and spent 16 years in AA county before moving to PA.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from NC. Good luck with the new project and I am sure you will rekindle the passion for riding.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from the soon to be frozen North. Never realized wife/kids could have alternator issues, but sounds like it's all good now:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wives and kids can have issues that one never would have thought of. Take my 14 year old daughter for instance, once I got past the alternator issue her attitude control box went completely bonkers and I can't find a replacement anywhere. She's only a 1995 model, you would have thought that I wouldn't be having these issues already. I should have stuck with the Wing...

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello spinsheet, welcome to GWOF

1 - 12 of 12 Posts