Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just picked up a new 2010 yellow abs. Was previously commuting to the Asheville NC area on a 09' kawa er6n and doing 2 up riding as well. Decided to upgrade to the top end of 2 up riding/touring.

Quite a difference to say the least lol. Looking forward to many miles on my new ride. I'm over near the Viera area near the beach. Looking forward to many miles of road on my new ride.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello sumo64c, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
741 Posts
Congrats on the step up. Look forward to seeing more of you on this site.

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. You are going to love it. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along and enjoy. BTW, we love pics of new members rides:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello all, just picked up a new 2010 yellow abs. Was previously commuting to the Asheville NC area on a 09' kawa er6n and doing 2 up riding as well. Decided to upgrade to the top end of 2 up riding/touring.

Quite a difference to say the least lol. Looking forward to many miles on my new ride. I'm over near the Viera area near the beach. Looking forward to many miles of road on my new ride.
Howdy!!! Welcome from the Blue Ridge Mountains, that by the way, run through Asheville, Hendersonville etc. :D

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcomes all. Enjoying the website and the huge amount of info and tips I've picked up already.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome and Howdy from Central Texas. Enjoy the ride and the forum. :)
Isaac

·
Super Moderator
11,788 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Enjoy the many miles of trouble free riding.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome from ORYGUN
Enjoy your new ride......be safe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts