Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made the jump from a Yamaha Venture to a 2010 wing with navigation. Hope to get a few miles in before old man winter sets in here in New Hampshire. I do need to install a Bustec trailer hitch on the new bike and was wondering if that was something I could do or should I have Bustec do it at Americade next year. Look forward to your forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Still time to put some miles on the bike before winter. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hi Bill, congradulations on your new wing. Darn, maybe u should consider moving out here to the desert ( winter = cooler than 45 F ). As for installing a hitch I'm not very handy and if the Mfg will do it as part of the purchase I would surely wait.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to Wings and GWOF Bill. I haven't installed a hitch in a long time, but if you are purchasing it at Americade, then yeah, let them do it.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello bill and welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
State Map

Once I become a paid member how do I obtain, create or attatch the map many of you have within your post to indicate which states you haev visited?

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Welcome to the forum and greetings from Florida.
Congrats on the new Wing, enjoy the ride and be safe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts