Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Most people call me "Hook" (and some people don't call me at all) and you will see later ;) I been riding for years and wanting a GW for some time now. I went to the 2012 motorcycle show in Long Beach calif. 12/9/12 and saw the bike I had to have:D It was the 2013 F6B. All this week I've been looking and thinking How I'm I Going To Ride This Bike?? Well by now your thinking...What the heck you taking about??? Well here comes the part about my name....I only have one hand and when I ride I use a Hook. I have been riding mostly automatic bikes or big Scooters I can still ride a clutch bike but its a pain some times. Then I remembered a buddy of mine has a auto clutch set up on his Harley Chopper. So I got a hold of EFM Auto Clutch to see if they make one for the GW...and they do. I did a lot of research and found that there the best out there. So this weekend I order my Brand New Honda Goldwind F6B from Midcity Honda in Paramount cal. The F6B won't be out till March 2013 So sometime after march if you see a guy on a new Wing and riding with a Hook you will know who Iam

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I give you credit for wanting to ride and moving up to a Wing.
There are components that make the bike adaptable.
Pingel and Klictronic make electric shifters and there are also dual levers that control brakes and brakes/clutch available.
Check this website: http://www.disabledmotorcyclerider.com/

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello hook, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of the new F6B

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Good to see you are still out there riding.

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Hi Hook and welcome to the GWOF from Minnesota!

Please post pics of the modification when you're done, OK? Interested in seeing and hearing how it works.

Have fun with your new Wing and stay safe!

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF....Can't wait to see the F6B and get a members opinion. Good Luck

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. You may be one of the first on the forum to have a new F6. Looking forward to your report on the bike. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Welcome Hook. Our F6B's won't hit our shop until late march or early April. Sure would like one for a store demo unit, hmmmm....:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts