Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in any recommendations people would have for a good winshield. I'm considering either a Quantum Windshield or a V-Stream. Any recommendations?

Thank you all!

Darrell

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
V-Stream is a good choice, F4 is also a popular one. I use the Windbender and love it. It's like engine oil and tires, largely personal choice.

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
If you do a search on the forum you can see some posts on the F4 Custom shield as well..

·
Premium Member
24,115 Posts
Quantum and V-Stream are one in the same. The difference is in the thickness. Spend the $50 extra and get the " Special Edition " 6mm thick. You'll appreciate the sturdiness when it's up to its max height and doing 85 mph.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
I have always loved my F4.

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
I'm leaning toward the thicker V-Stream but for right now the stock windshield has been just fine. One day I'll make a change.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have the Windbender with the lip, it is a 2 piece set up so you have more adjustability.
I look over the top of mine normally but could easily raise it by pull the 2 pins and slide it up if need be.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I put an F4 on. Got the taller/wider one and it works fantastic for me. Very clear and the rain runs off. Easy to clean bugs off. Was a bit perplexed when the shield arrived, you would think that when you pay that much they would finish the edge. Used some fine sandpaper and cleaned it up easy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.