Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple of weeks ago I asked for some advice on what Goldwing had the most room. I'm 605 and about 340 lbs or so and I don't fit on some bikes. I listened to the advice and was talking to a gentleman on a 2000 Wing but he seemed a little hard to get along with so we never got to a deal. It was almost like he resented someone interested. I don't think he really wants to sell his bike because he was selling it due to his age. Maybe it was hard for him to part with and I can certainly understand that. He has a very nice bike though.

Well, I wound up buying a 98 Valkyrie Tourer. It's the maroon/creme color in very nice condition with just a little over 10,000 miles. I have plenty of room and is very comfortable. I'm in the fun stuff ($?) of outfitting it to my tastes. It has a shorter windshield and I'm looking for better protection, gps mounts etc.

This will be a road/traveling bike and I'm already making plans to be riding it to bike week in March.

Thanks for the advice and help. :) Blake

Attachments

· Premium Member
24,040 Posts
REmember the site rules Blake, pics or it ain't real:D But congrats on your find just the same:cool:

· Premium Member
1,869 Posts
I had a heck of a time convincing my self that I needed a Goldwing and not a Valkyrie.
Congrats sir on your new machine...As stated pics please :D

· Super Moderator
13,363 Posts
Nice looking ride. :)

· Premium Member
7,105 Posts
That motor is such a Beast....

· Super Moderator
15,508 Posts
now go ride by that old guy's house and show him what you got :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.