Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am a first time trike owner taking delivery of a GL 1800 NUVI II with a MotorTrike kit on this coming Tuesday. This will be our second GW with the first being a 1000cc MC so you know that was quite awhile ago. Our friends in Kansas bought their trike earlier this summer and our plans are to spend our time together touring the United States on 3 wheels. I found the forum this morning and have already gleaned a lot of useful information from it and am excited to become a participating memeber who will try and offer good advice when I can. Thanks for your patience in bringing us up to speed.

SPUT57

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland, when you get it post some pictures and let us see

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a trike.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Welcome to the forum.....

Yes please post some pictures when you get it. We all like to see pictures of wings.

Ride Safe Always!!!

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Hi, Sput. This Randy in Grand Prairie. Are you a group rider? Bevman and I take day rides most weekends with GWRRA/TX ChpM centered in Mansfield. Frequently, alone or with 1 or 2 others, I'll ride the the Wax area. If you ever want to join us, speak up.

Congrats on the new ride. Take care and ride safe. R

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Don't forget to post some pics.. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Super Moderator
12,268 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hi there and a big fat welcome to you. I cant wait to see pictures of you new Wing.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
A warm welcome from Pa. Have a great time with your trike.

·
Premium Member
24,647 Posts
Welcome from way up north

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. There sure are a lot of Texans on this forum and seems like they are multiplying.

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
yo, sput57, have you gotten either of the PMs I sent you about riding this Saturday?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hiya and welcome to the forum. I also just brought home a 2005 Wing with a new Roadsmith trike conversion. Still haven't posted pictures as the weather hasn't cooperated. Absolutely too damn HOT here for me, even in the garage. You might also want to visit the TrikeTalk forum. (see link below) There's a wealth of knowledge there specifically targeted to all of the different trike conversion manufacturers.

http://www.triketalk.com/index.php

Now with all that said, again WELCOME to the forum!! Great bunch of people here.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Welcome from a couple of hours south and west of you. Ride safe..Isaac

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Howdy & Congrats from VA.

Mark

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Picked the trike up Tuesday in Arkansas and rode back to Hot Springs, AR that day and then on home to Waxahachie, TX on Wednesday. She's a beaut and a lot of fun to ride. Spent all this weekend in a motorcylcel riders class. It was a great course and delivered a lot of value. I had my motorcylce endorsement from KS but it had dropped off somewhere in one of the many moves and new licenses in one of the states so I got to do it again. No harm and great practice. Working on the housekeeping of tags, taxes, insurance, etc. Then on the road for sure! I will post some pictures as soon as I figure it out.
Well, you know that taking the course means you don't have to take the driver test now. Just the written test to get the endorsement. But then I assume you have already gotten that. Plus that piece of paper will get you 10 to 20% off on your purchases from a Honda dealer for about 6 months. Good going.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.