Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! My name is Sam Trevino and I am the CMA State Coordinator for Arizona & S. Nevada. I'm 58 yrs. young and I have been riding for almost 50 years and have owned my own street bike since I was 17 yrs. old. I just bought a used 2003 Wing with only 34k miles on the clock a couple of weeks ago. I bought it with the intent on passenger comfort for my wife. It's my first Wing and so far it's lived up to it's great reputation. A few days after picking it up, my wife and I went on a 400 mile round trip ride. Her first time riding with me in about 4 yrs. due to health problems. She very much enjoyed herself and already had me order armrests, etc., as she intends to do lots more riding! I'm now busy following threads on this forum for all kinds of advice. I look forward to seeing ya'll on the road!

Your servant for His sake,
Sam

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada Sam. Your wife will love that Wing! I call my wife 'velcro' cause every time I look around, she's stuck on the back.
Enjoy the bike and the site,
Strat

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Greetings from Pa. it always helps to keep the boss behind you happy. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new 2 u Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello sam, welcome to GWOF and tell the wife isaid congrats on her new wing :)

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome Sam, enjoy the place!

·
Registered
835 Posts
With the winds we've been having, my wife's new nic has changed from "velcro" to "balast". She had a few comments and they weren't pleasant :(
Strat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts