Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi everyone I am new to this forum but not new to Goldwings. I have had one since 1980 my first being the first a 75 1000 and then a brand new Aspencade in 82 the first Aspy. I now have an 84 Aspy and a 85 LTD.

So I hope there's room for one more Wingnut :D

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Welcome RW. this is a great place, good folks and everyone here is good to trade info or help one another.

Make yourself at home and yes, there are wingnuts aplenty. Some with threads, some without.

There aren't many rules here except we demand pictures when people start talkin' 'bout their ride.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome . One thing I don't do is discuss politics, religion, law, and sports. Toooooo Controversal . My screen name has never caused a problem in the past on other forums (LOL)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome from CA, Right Winger..........always room for more wingers!

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to the forums

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum Right Winger from your neighbor across the mountains. Enjoy the forum.

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Greetings RightWinger & fellow Keystoner. We don't have any WrongWingers here so all should be good.

The little lady & I have been to your fair city many times. Always enjoy the atmosphere as well as the looks we would get checking into the Wm Penn on the Wing. Valet service offered several times to put it away. Of course I told them "I got it guys."

Enjoy the GWOF & Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello right winger, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome . One thing I don't do is discuss politics, religion, law, and sports. Toooooo Controversal . My screen name has never caused a problem in the past on other forums (LOL)
Right Winger -

Welcome from another newbie. It looks like fun here so far!

BTW, What's wrong with Right Winger? Doesn't everyone love Hockey? I'm more the Goalie type. :D

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Right winger , Welcome to the forum ! I hope you have something to say , you have ruled out most topics already ! lmbo .... Welcome !!

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the growing list of Pennsylvania riders on the GWOF. Ride safe and enjoy the site.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Hah, welcome Right Winger, Medic1 beat me to it, was a RW when I was a wee lad and then got 'smart' and stood between the pipes for 27 years. Of course the connotation could be you ride a Wng "correctly" i.e. 'right':D Any more than that I'm just gonna take the fifth...em, have we even got a 5th up here?:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts