Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is JohnT. I'm new to Gold Wing but not motorcycling.
My current ride is an '08 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic, white. Purchased new in April '08. Been a good bike overall with a few isolated issues which Harley has always stepped up to the plate and fixed for me. I ilve in San Diego, so I ride all year. I joined because I'm contemplating on purchasing a new 2010 Gold Wing Metallic Titanium this coming week. My local Honda dealer has one coming in Tuesday and I have first dibs on it. Sort of excited and anxious. Don't wish to part with my CVO Harley, just looking to add one more bike to the stable. I do alot of riding through Arizona, Nevada, during the summer and my Harley tourer gets hot as a cannon and hates the heat. Looking for something that runs alittle cooler when I head out on those hot summer days out west, then turnaround and tour on the Ultra during the fall, cool evenings, and winter months. Thanks for having me on your website. JohnT.:D

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome JohnT to the forum from the other side of the US, the great state of Pennsylvania. Always glad to have new members. You've got a good bike already, but your right about the Wing being a great bike for tourning, especially in the heat. Take it for ride and if you like it, buy it. Good luck and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome JohnT, spent four years in San Diego, nice town great riding year round. Good luck with your decison with the Goldwing I think you will be fully satisfied if you end up with one.:)

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Greetings J T

Good luck & ride safe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello John T from North Carolina.
I have always have Kawasaki vulcans until 3 weeks ago I bought a 2010 Titanium Goldwing and Love it, so I hope you like yours as much as I do mine. By the way this is my first wing and I am totally satisfied with it.
Ride safe and enjoy:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts