Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks! My name is Leslie and I'm currently in Houston Texas, just bought a 2013 F6B with the hope of taking it to Argentina close to the end of the year and starting my retirement there. Any advice on this machine would be appreciated. It would be easier to take likely to fail parts from here the find it down there. So if anyone thinks of something that I have to have, please send me a pm or post on this thread. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Aside from consumables, I really can't think of anything.

Reactions: Stalion

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Maybe stuff to change the oil along the way? That'll be an awesome ride.

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Other than regular maint you should be go to go. How many miles on the bike? That may help folks give you an idea of what you might need.

·
Premium Member
2013 F6B Delux RED
2 Posts
Hey everyone! It has 20K on the odometer. Btw, I just bought the original seat and I'm taking off a very nice Terrys Custom that I'll be posting for sale in the classified section.

I don't see where I can post on the classified section, Am I overlooking something?

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
You must have at least10 valid posts before you can list anything in the classifieds.

Reactions: Stalion1958

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So even the premium membership doesn't afford me the luxury? Either way, I'm sure I'll be asking for a lot of advice on here in no time

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Stalion, just settle in, it won't take long to get 10 posts.

That will be a totally freaking awesome ride if you ride the bike to Argentina.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.