Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to say Hi. Recently purchased a 99 GL1500SE 50th Anniversary Edition. Sweet ride. I also own a Suzuki VL1500LC Intruder. I intend to visit frequently and I'm sure that there are alot of years of Goldwing experience on the site that I can learn from.

Deputy

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Dep,
Welcome GWOF and yes there is alot of good info here.

By the way, there are several others here from Canada. Be forewarned, they will be asking about you to be a little more specific re: your location.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome from the Northwest Corner, I'm 3.5 miles short of being a Canadian. Have lots of good friend from across the line.
The 1500 is in deed a great ride.
From the Northwest corner.
Ron

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Penna and congrats on your new Wing. I previously had a 98 GL1500 SE, it was a sweet ride. Glad you found us. Nice folks and good info on here. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome to the forum deputy. I love my 1500 as you will too. My wife loves it as much as I do.
As ltr said, where's home,eh? I'm near Huntsville Ontario.
Ride safe,
Strat

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. There are some good people here. I have learnt a lot already. It is good when you see someone with a problem and it is solved by the knowledge of a member who takes the time to pass on their knowledge to someone with a need.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome from sunny southern California :cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
hello deputy, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome from Alberta Deputy.