Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have been lurking for the last few weeks. I have been in contact with a dealer in Florida for a couple of weeks now. The dealer is a couple of hundred miles from my home but I will be passing thru on my way home from a road trip for work. The 'offer' the dealer has made is a 2010 ABS for $22500 out the Door but NO $1000 free accessories. Is this a fair deal. I will buy tomorrow if I like what I see but is this a good deal??

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
List on the Honda website for the model you are looking at is $26,600. So $22,500 out the door is $4,100 off list. That's what I got of my 09 base model. Sounds like a good deal to me... Enjoy and ride safe...

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Not sure about down there, but the accessories should be retail price and what the dealership does about the labour is between the two of you. Still a good deal though. Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The deal is done! Thanks everybody for the advice and support. I got the 2010 ABS model in black for $22500 out the door which includes the TTL and dealer fee.... I forfeited the accessories. This works out to a sale price of just a bit under $21k. Smoothest transaction ever... bar none.

I pick up the bike on Saturday next week. As a plus I get to drive it back home about 225 miles.

Donald

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing. Ride home safely...

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shimpy, they are in Kissimmee up your way relative to me here in Miami. Central Florida Powersports ; I spoke to the GM there Jason Ennis. Of the many vehicles I have bought in my life I can say that this was the smoothest transaction and just an all around comfortable- no pressure deal that I ever had. It was quite by coincidence that I stumbled upon them.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
The deal is done! Thanks everybody for the advice and support. I got the 2010 ABS model in black for $22500 out the door which includes the TTL and dealer fee.... I forfeited the accessories. This works out to a sale price of just a bit under $21k. Smoothest transaction ever... bar none.

I pick up the bike on Saturday next week. As a plus I get to drive it back home about 225 miles.

Donald
Gotta ask, What does "Dealer Fee" mean and how much was it?
I hope he's not charging you to sell you a bike??????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.