Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

John here from Oklahoma and just got a new GW 2008 on Sept 26th. I love the GW. Notice I did not use the word bike. This is the top of the line motorcycle. Will have a photo soon. I look forward to all of the great rides that my wife and I will have. See you soon. :)

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. You are going to love it more with every mile. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
John,

It is nice to have you on board. Riding with the wife is a blast. Her & I have the most fun when it is just the two of us on the open road doing what we want when we want. That's not to say we don't like when we ride with our friends. It's just different when we're alone.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF john and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all for warm welcome

Thanks to all for your warm welcome I know that I will enjoy this forum. By the way any college football GW riding fans out there. Just so you know we love the Oklahoma State Cowboys and anyone who can beat the OU Sooners. :) John

PS. Also love UCLA and anyone who beats USC.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Thanks to all for your warm welcome I know that I will enjoy this forum. By the way any college football GW riding fans out there. Just so you know we love the Oklahoma State Cowboys and anyone who can beat the OU Sooners. :) John

PS. Also love UCLA and anyone who beats USC.
Penn State Nittney Lions.... Go State.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts