Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello GL owners.

I just purchased a 2008 ABS,CP, Navi Dark Cherry Metallic wing for my second bike. I have been off bikes for about 8 years. This last summer bought a 1996 CBR 600F3 Smoking Joes #471/500, and rode that all summer. Brought back a lot of old memories. But I have wanted a Goldwing for many years. So working for American Honda I have been watching the bulletin Boards and this bike came up, and I snagged it. Now all I need to do is get it shipped from one of our warehouses in CA to NY. But I cannot wait to get it and immediately park it for the winter, timing sucks but it’s going to look great in my garage. Unfortunately it will be lonely because the CBR is resting in my dining room on pit stands for the winter. But cannot wait to get on it next year and ride. Look forward to rummaging through the posts. I already have my accessory list going.
Any recommendations the group may have I am all ears.
Anyone have any recommendations on an Ipod adaptor for the bike.

Hondaman74

·
Super Moderator
28,441 Posts
Congratulatons on your purchase & welcome to wonderful world of wings (W.W.W.)

Have fun when you do finally get the wing on the highway.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your soon-to-be-delivered Wing. Farkles are a matter of personal choice. What I may like or need will be different for someone else. I added a rear spoiler, fog lights, trunk rack, ISO pegs and Baker Air Wings. Your choices may be different. Have fun "customizing" your Wing. And when the winter weather breaks, go ride. Enjoy and ride safe..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts