Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I decided to join the forums because I have found its too hard to try to maintain old bikes with out some out side help and I like to swap stories every once in a while . I ride 1978 GL1000 my father bought himself a Valkyrie so I took over riding and maintaining it. Ive been looking for the seat strap for it and to hopefully tune it to perfection so any help with that will be greatly appreciated .

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF!

Where in CT do you live? I used to live there for awhile. Darien, Storrs, and Waterford. A GL1000, huh? Well, why not?:D

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa.Good luck with your Wing.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. There are several guys on the site with the old girls & some very talented mechanics as well.

Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum....There is a nice fella named Jim aka SR71, who lives up your way. Heck, considering the size of Connecticut.....he's probably your next door neighbor;)

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello swe, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
Howdy from Va!

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome from Maryland

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
welcome along Swe.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The only dumb question is the one not asked and believe me if you can't find it with a search then just ask. And if you want to escape the north then come on down to GA and give me a shout, we're retired and ride everyday. Most of our day rides last a week...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.