Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from North Texas. New to the forum; purchased my 2005 Goldwing in August of '09.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of our daughters and her family live in Puyallup--beautiful country up there!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello willmax, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your Wing. Nice folks and good info on here. Seems like the number of riders from Texas is growing. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Yes; Welcome to the forum, a fun place. If you get up to see your daughter let us know would be glad to show you around the Great Northwest. Yup; getting to be a bunch of them Texas Fellers around these parts
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
C'mon in, the water is fine. Glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the stay. Used to go skiing in Lake Lavon all the time. Your about 3 1/2 hours north of me. Have fun on the forum. :D Isaac

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along willmax. GWOF has developed quite an affinity for Texans, and that's a good thing. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Riding to the Pacific Northwest is definitely on my to-do list! Hope to have a chance to do so this summer.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
C'mon in, the water is fine. Glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the stay. Used to go skiing in Lake Lavon all the time. Your about 3 1/2 hours north of me. Have fun on the forum. :D Isaac
Heading to Salado this weekend--not too far from you.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Heading to Salado this weekend--not too far from you.
Thats about an hour or so up the road. I'm headin to Houston Friday night to drop off one of my Grandkids. Might meet you on the road, we will have a silver wing (2 up) and a black one
cruise set, music playin and grinnin like a hungry Lion in a room full of blind Zebras. Have a safe ride and enjoy the brown country side. Gonna be a sorry wildflower year. Anyway, have fun and watch out for the Law through Waco. :D Isaac

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome along willmax. GWOF has developed quite an affinity for Texans, and that's a good thing. Enjoy.
We've traveled by train & car in Canada, but haven't made it that far north on the motorcycles yet. What a gorgeous country you live in.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats about an hour or so up the road. I'm headin to Houston Friday night to drop off one of my Grandkids. Might meet you on the road, we will have a silver wing (2 up) and a black one
cruise set, music playin and grinnin like a hungry Lion in a room full of blind Zebras. Have a safe ride and enjoy the brown country side. Gonna be a sorry wildflower year. Anyway, have fun and watch out for the Law through Waco. :D Isaac
We'll be two-up on a silver Goldwing--plan to head over to 67 & drop down 281 & avoid Waco & I-35 entirely. It's early for the wild flowers, but it'll be nice just to get away from the Dallas traffic. Have a safe trip to Houston.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
We'll be two-up on a silver Goldwing--plan to head over to 67 & drop down 281 & avoid Waco & I-35 entirely. It's early for the wild flowers, but it'll be nice just to get away from the Dallas traffic. Have a safe trip to Houston.
Thats my route to Dallas when I go up there. Be sure to stop in Hico at the Koffee Kup and have a good burger. Then across the street is Wiseman Chocolate Factory for the best chocolate you ever tasted. Be safe and amuse yourself along the way by counting dead skunks beside the road. We counted 81 between Glenn Rose and home. Amazing:D

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats my route to Dallas when I go up there. Be sure to stop in Hico at the Koffee Kup and have a good burger. Then across the street is Wiseman Chocolate Factory for the best chocolate you ever tasted. Be safe and amuse yourself along the way by counting dead skunks beside the road. We counted 81 between Glenn Rose and home. Amazing:D
SWMBO is a chocoholic--we'll be stopping in Hico.

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Willmax: Welcome to the forum from Down Under. The sun burnt country and flooding rains. You should feel right at home down here. Eric

1 - 20 of 29 Posts