Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm located I north central Pa, found the website while googling for parts for my 82 Aspencade. I put it down last fall and am just getting to assess the damage. It was actually a low speed crash(I am beginning to dislike cars with antilock brakes there were witnesses that said the guy just jammed the brakes on to make a turn) I actually put the bike down on it's left side and started to slide to a stop when the tires caught the road and highsided me to the right side. The fairing took the worst of it so I'm looking to replace it. I was able to bend the fairing mount back into shape so I believe it will be usable. Broke the right mirror and windshield, the rest of the bike has some minor road rash but nothing that bad.

I have used this bike as a daily driver for about five years and have put nearly 45,000 miles on it. If the roads aren't icey and the snow is not falling I usually ride it to work.

So if anyone has parts or can lead me to some that would be great. I'm also looking for brake caliper rebuild kits they locked up from sitting.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome

Welcome 5dracing; a lot of experienced and knowledgable folks here. Good luck with fixing your bike.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello 5dracing, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Pennsylvania rider. Glad you found us. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Hope you get your Wing back on the road soon.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along 5dracing. Lots of good helpful folk here; as you can see, there's been some already chiming in for ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts