Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey mind if I hangout with ya'll a while. I'm backroad cause that's what I usually ride. I'm from South Central Ky. and ride a black 1999 50th anniv. edition Goldwing. I have not done much in the line of upgrades so I'm open for advice that works. Thanks for letting me be a part.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome, back roads are mostly where I hang as well.:cool:

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, some real fine folks hang out here, some good information also.
From the Northwest corner.
Ron

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Welcome Back Roads for Central Washington. I think many of us prefer the back roads and seeing the real country. Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. I've been on a lot of roads in your beautiful state. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome from snowed in Vermont!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello backroad, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Welcome from another horse country, Virginia. Will you be hitting the back roads to the Wing-Ding in Knoxville this year?

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. Backroads are a lot of fun. I have a backroad that I like here in Sth. Australia. It has a 3 mile section that I would call a track. Watch this space. Eric

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hey mind if I hangout with ya'll a while. I'm backroad cause that's what I usually ride. I'm from South Central Ky. and ride a black 1999 50th anniv. edition Goldwing. I have not done much in the line of upgrades so I'm open for advice that works. Thanks for letting me be a part.
Welcome Friend!!

About the upgrades, regular sevice as you probably know is what the 1500 enjoys most of all.
My 97se has 93,500 and still sounds like it did when the speedometer showed .6 tenths. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to ride the Chelahala Skyway and the tail of the Dragon this year. Don't know how much other branching out I will do other than my normal trips to Ohio to see my brother and some other places I want to see in Kentucky. I really enjoy my bike so far, can finally ride in comfort. Keep the shiny side up!! Thanks again Backroads

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Be sure to hang around, some good information and help. Some craziness also.
Rode the Cherohala last summer on our way home from Pennsylvania, a beautiful ride
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome aboard rascal. You'll enjoy the board. Its a good bunch of people from all over the world. Have fun:D Isaac

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome from the (I think) northern-most member of the board. Staying on the less travelled roads is the way to go for the best enjoyment. Superslabs are good for covering miles, but not much on fun factor. Enjoy the site!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts