Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone Just thought I would introduce myself. I am Rick from SW New Hampshire. My wife and I have a pair of 06 GL1800's we bought New in 06. I guess it speaks volumes about them that I have thought of seeking out a Goldwing Forum until she suggested it. ( I am on several other forums for other bikes we own.) I am about to start my yearly ride to western MD to see my youngest daughter at college and as Always am taking the wing.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF nhgunnut

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Rick welcome, Are you both driving? Or is she riding on back. It is always cool to see a Women in control of Two wheels. I personally have never seen one guiding a Wing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rick welcome, Are you both driving? Or is she riding on back. It is always cool to see a Women in control of Two wheels. I personally have never seen one guiding a Wing.
My wife is 5'9 and has no trouble riding a wing. She also rides the hell out of my B King.. THis trip will be just me though

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome from another new GW rider

Hey welcome to the board. I just got my new 2008 GW on Saturday and love the bike. I know that I will meet alot of new friends through the GW and GW family. John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts