Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
... HOWDY ... FIRST LET ME THANK YOU FOR YOU'RE SERVICE ... SEMPER FI ... THAT RST IS ONE HELL OF A MACHINE ... I HAVE NEVER RIDDEN ONE BUT I HAVE SEEN 2 IMPRESSIVE ... AS THEY SAY ABOUT WINGS IS : IT's ALL ABOUT COMFORT AND STYLE ... MAKE SURE YOU INVOLVE YOUR WIFE WHEN ADDING GOODIES TO THE WING THEN SHE WILL FEEL IT's HERs TOO ... < HAPPY WIFE = HAPPY LIFE > ... I TOO HAVE THE AFFECTION FOR THE FLAT TRACK FROM MY MUCH YOUNGER YEARS ... IT's HARD TO EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE ABOUT THE FEELING COMING INTO A CORNER AT 80+ AND EXITING AT 100+ SIDE WAYS ... WHAT A RUSH ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Registered
479 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. We don't plan on doing much in the way of mods really, and don't care for all the chrome dress up stuff. Might have to look at some suspension mods at some point and a GPS mount, but the only thing I really want to take a look at is a low cut wind screen.

So far as the track stuff goes, I am a road course junky and see Virginia International Raceway and Carolina Motorsports Park on a regular basis. Knee down at 14 rocks! My track bike is a Kawi ZX6R and I ride in the Advance class.

The Futura is one of the best kept secrets in the sport touring realm so far as I am concerned! I love that bike, but the Wing is for the both of us for long distance!
... HOWDY ... MEAN ... YOU'RE RACING AND MINE ARE A UNIVERSE APART ... FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A GP MOTORCYCLE ROAD RACE ... IT'S A MUST DO ... YOU WILL HAVE A NEW RESPECT FOR THOSE RIDERS ... MEAN STREAK WILL ATEST THAT YOU HAVE TO BE HALF CRAZY AND HAVE SOME 'REALLY BIG STONES' FOR THAT RACING ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.