Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...Just got a 2008 w/airbag and nav. WOW....Love love love it. We ended up buying it in Great Falls, MT while we were working there and rode it back to Benton, Arkansas. When I joined the site I started seeing a lot of US maps on the bottom of the posts from members...How do you get that map?

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was great...we got it with 5 miles on it and now it has 3100.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. Is Benton where Walmart home offices are located? If so, I was there years ago to review their AP procedures. Enjoy the site and ride safe...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Wal-Mart Corp office is in Bentonville. Benton is about 3hrs south of there and about 30min south of Little Rock. We do have a big rally there in Fayetteville (near Bentonville)... "Bikes Blues and BBQ... if you get a chance, its a good rally to go to.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF arkgoldwing

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Just a couple weeks ago we rode over to Monticello, AR not that far from you. Very nice B & B there and found a good place to eat just south of Star City. I hope to get the wife over to Hot Springs or Eureka Springs this fall.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Drop a line when you do and we can try to get out there and ride with ya. We are just 20min from Hot Springs.

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Copy that. Will do.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome from Oz(Australia) to the forum and congrats on your purchase, it is a sweet ride.
I was thinking of getting the map also but the bike would drown crossing the Pacific Ocean before i got to the first state:)

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think he loves it...now the question is does he love the site more than his bkie....I hope not :D

Welcome to the site and safe riding... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts