Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would post this being new to this site i have an 09 titaniun goldwing coming off of an 07 st wouldhave liked to keep both bot not doable now.was just wondering if anyone has installed the cbunit and how easy it is or of there is an alternate or better unit to use

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome aboard from GA, Cris. That is a good question and I would like to see the answers to it myself.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Hi Cris, welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. I can't help with the CB. Don't have one on my 09, but I'm sure there are folks who will chime in. Enjoy and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Cris, Still not going to get your answer, I have a 1500 but just wanted to say Hi. Welcome we have a good time here & share lots of info. I'm sure someone will have your answer.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome cris, I'm not the answer man either but our resident problem solver in Calif. will likely be able to help you. ;) Lots of good guys here.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF chris

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hi cris, welcome to the forum. I too got off the ST ('07 non-abs) and onto an '09. Had the CB on my '91 1500, but I didn't do the install myself, really worked well though. I'm toying (?) with the CB for my current one, but it's not high on the list yet, need some other accessories more. If Joe chimes in, bet he has some wisdom to share with ya on it.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
THanks for all the non answers guys who and where is joe
His handle is "joe in calf" and you will see him on here often. You could probably send him a private message and ask your question. He's been a great help to lots of folks on here. Good luck and ride safe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts