Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed on to this fine site today. I am Canadian and live in beautiful Bruce County Ontario. During the winter ( Jan - Mar ) we live in Sebring Florida but may be moving over to the Ormond Beach area on the Atlantic Coast. My wife " Huggy " and I ride quite abit and poor weather does not stop us. She is a good sport.

I have been riding since I was 15 years old and began my riding career on a Harley 45 and graduated to a 74. During the 70's I rode on the Ontario Provincial Police Harleys 6 months of the year. April to October. I had some cool April mornings and very cold October evenings. I put alot of miles on in all kinds of weather and circumstances.

Looking forward to some interesting conversations and making some new friends here.

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Welcome to a great place and very nice to see you.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello hawggy, welcome to GWOF. post a pic or two of your wing and yourself or both of you and don't forget some pic's of huggy

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Howdy Hawggy! Welcome to the GWOF!

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.. Nice folks on here..

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Welcome aboard from Alberta!

Please be sure to post ride reports and pics this winter so we who are snow bound can at least ride along vicariously.... :D

Kerry

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Greetings from another PA. rider.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Howdy from the Piney Woods of East Texas where we can ride year round except this morning. Cold front and snowing 100 miles to the west in Dallas.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome Hawggy and Huggy. If you end up in Ormond Beach, our Supermod and resident electrical guru 'trike lady' lives there.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Hawggy.....

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to he forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Come on up, Ormond Beach is fine.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the site.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.