Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Pan Handle area and looking for good wrench and bike sales. Visited the local shop in Panama City twice and was very disappointed. Slammed Goldwings pretty bad. Looking to upgrade my ride soon but having trouble finding stock in my area. Thanks I'm a teacher, so I'll never have any input into the forum.

·
Registered
136 Posts
highrock2, I would look at Pensacola Fl, or Dothan, AL. Reviews on Pensacola are pretty good. No one in area will have more than two Gold wings in stock if that. I bought my 2014 from Southeastern Power sports in Chattanooga, TN. Rode it home 480 miles. They are the largest Honda dealer in the world and had 105 Gold wings in stock. I could not beat their price anywhere else. Dealt with Kyle, great knowledgeable salesman. I will try Pensacola when the time comes for wrench.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Good luck in the bike search. As George said you will find a lot of good people and info here.

·
Super Moderator
14,245 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. Good luck on your search.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from South Jersey, Good luck on your search, don't know anything up that way in Fl.

·
Super Moderator
28,145 Posts
Greetings from Pa. Loads of Wings out there, look around and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I used Pensacola Motorsports for my brake recall and was very pleased with the dealership. They put me on their list and called me the day before to bring it in. Did the recall in one day. Service manager very professional. Shop is very nice and parts people know what they are talking about. Lots of helmets, jackets etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.