Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,868 Posts
Nice looking set of wheels. Congrats on your new (to you) Wing. How many miles on her?

·
Administrator
28,869 Posts
Nice ride Ron, welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Welcome to the site Ron, congrats on getting your Wing after all this time. Been through your town many times, lots of good riding in this part of the state, I'm about 1.5 hrs. west of you.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congrats on getting your Wing Ron.;)

·
Super Moderator
15,120 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF ron. you can post some larger ( and more ) pic's in the gallery

·
Banned
67 Posts
This is a picture of my Baby! After 15 years of trying to find this bike at a price I could afford, it's mine.:D
Fast look at your bike and I thought you bought mine. Congrats and safe riding.:D

·
Banned
2 Posts
I am looking to buy one just like that from a co-worker. It has under 20,000 miles. It is outside but all covered up. I am sure it will need some cleaning because it hasn't been road for 2 years. I had a Honda 350 many years ago and some trail bikes but this would be my first big bike at the age of 50! Good luck with your bike. BigMike77

·
Super Moderator
15,120 Posts
you better get that wing from your co-worker bigmike, if he cleans it up and takes it for a ride you'll never get it from him -( ...oh and welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
26 Posts
remember that is a much different bike than the 350. Be careful ride the parking lots for a while. Love the bike. Ride safe and come down to Ky.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.