Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a picture of my Baby! After 15 years of trying to find this bike at a price I could afford, it's mine.:D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Nice looking set of wheels. Congrats on your new (to you) Wing. How many miles on her?

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Nice ride Ron, welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome to the site Ron, congrats on getting your Wing after all this time. Been through your town many times, lots of good riding in this part of the state, I'm about 1.5 hrs. west of you.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congrats on getting your Wing Ron.;)

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Matt,
It has 16K on it, put new tires,brakes and all fluids, I will start on toys as I can afford. Right now it's all apart amd I hope I can get it back together with LEDs to lighten the load on the battery and system. There were alot of scratches that I buffed out by hand so far about 200+ hours on the body work but from the looks it been worth all of it.
Maybe some time we could ride. I am new to the computer groups so I hope this works.
Ride safe!
Ron

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF ron. you can post some larger ( and more ) pic's in the gallery

·
Registered
143 Posts
This is a picture of my Baby! After 15 years of trying to find this bike at a price I could afford, it's mine.:D
Fast look at your bike and I thought you bought mine. Congrats and safe riding.:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am looking to buy one just like that from a co-worker. It has under 20,000 miles. It is outside but all covered up. I am sure it will need some cleaning because it hasn't been road for 2 years. I had a Honda 350 many years ago and some trail bikes but this would be my first big bike at the age of 50! Good luck with your bike. BigMike77

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
you better get that wing from your co-worker bigmike, if he cleans it up and takes it for a ride you'll never get it from him -( ...oh and welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
91 Posts
I bought my 97 SE last summer - 20,000 miles & great shape & price.
I am really enjoying it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am going to see my co-worker Fri. with some cash for a deposit. Mr Miller if you can post some more pictures that would be nice. I admired my freinds Goldwing and the members of his club that he belongs to for sometime. I never thought I would be able to own one till I was too old to ride. BigMike77

·
Registered
35 Posts
remember that is a much different bike than the 350. Be careful ride the parking lots for a while. Love the bike. Ride safe and come down to Ky.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ron I hear what you are saying and I am getting learners permit on Mon. so I can take PennDOT's Motorcycle Safety Program. I am going to take my time with this 95 SE Goldwing and do everything I can to be safe. The part that bothers me more then anything is the other people on the road that are on their cell phones or in a hurry and not watching for people on motorcycles. I am going to try to ride with other more experinced riders and learn from them as well. BigMike77

1 - 16 of 16 Posts