Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this orange '02 wing I saw while passing through east Texas... absolutely love it.... so now joined the forum to learn more about it and connect with some other wingers out there... Hoping to do a lot of touring soon.... but four letter words get in the way sometimes...(you know, like "work").:eek:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi Lobo welcome to GWOF "Work" bet you can sneak a few rides in between your duties,its surprising how inventive we can get when we want to do something bad enough :)

-Robert-

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome to one of the coolest forums around and safe riding from Puyallup, WA

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Welcome Lobo from Pa. as Linden said this is one of the coolest sites.:cool: There are good people here & great info.

Safe Riding

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Wing. Consider yourself "connected". Ride safe.

·
Registered
449 Posts
"Hook em Horns" Lobo. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Here's another four letter word for you Lobo....SNOW ! Just cleared the driveway of snow. I store the blower right next to the wing. Had to show the missus the new trunk lid organizer. She was impressed, especially the mirror in it ! Incidentally, she complains of helmet head all the time - any of the better halves know how to keep their hair ...ahh...errr...under control ? :D Lyndon

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Welcome Lobo from Georgia, This is a Great site, You will learn a lot from everyone on here ,They all seem to be well knowledged down to earth People. Enjoy that GW

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF lobo

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Incidentally, she complains of helmet head all the time - any of the better halves know how to keep their hair ...ahh...errr...under control ? Lyndon
Ponch, The only thing I've heard the little lady say was if she keeps it short & wears a dorag, It's somewhat tame.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANKS!!!! for the welcome everyone... I look forward to hearing the views on the various topics and situations... and Lyndon, I don't have a better half or a little missus... and my hair is pretty short so I can't offer any help with your control issues concerning your better half... LOL. I have thought about setting up an interview situation for back-warmer applicants, but can't imagine how I would handle the Woodstock-esque crowd.... ROFLOL!!! Anyway, thanks again for the welcome... Jake (Lobo solo)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Lobo. Yeah, my sig other compalins about helmet head too. It appears to be our lot in life to bear the hair issues of our partneres LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts