Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm George. I just moved to Henderson,NV a month ago. I ride a 2006 GL1800. I'm just starting to learn the area and would to meet other Goldwing riders in the area. I'm a retired law enforcement officer from South Florida. Lived in la Ceiba, Honduras for the last 3 1/2 years. Did some good riding down there. My e-mail address is [email protected]. have a great day & keep riding.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Howdy George, and welcome to the GWOF!

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Welcome to the forum George.......

Thanks for your service as a LEO.....My youngest son is a LEO in Birmingham Alabama.

Ride Safe Always !!!!

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Welcome George from back east. The first member that comes to mind in Las Vegas is " Radarsdad ". He'll pop in from time to time.

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
Hi & welcome from VA.

Sorry I had to post this, everytime I hear the name George I think of this.......

LOL

Mark

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Welcome from Pa. to the GWOF. George I slid your thread over to the New Members Intro subforum.

Awesome Mark Awesome!

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome George! Gotta git up purty early to beat that fossil character;)

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello george, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome from Pa.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome (back) to the forum. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Damn it I wish I would have logged on last week. I just left on Monday and was thinking of renting a wing for the day on sunday but I had no one to ride with. Oh well maybe next time.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Utah Rider

George,
I am a retired Firefighter and love to ride in Southern Utah, although I live in the Northern end of Utah.
Next time we head South, I'll will send you an e-mail.
Just rode Highway 12 from Torrey, UT to Escalante and back around through Bryce Canyon to Torrey. Nice 300 mile day trip.

Randy Willden:)

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Hi George, welcome to the GWOF, lotta great people here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello George! You are in luck. Every 2nd Saturday of the month The Desert Riders meet at Carter's Powersports at 9:00 AM for a meeting than ride. Group is mostly Gold Wings, but we are an eclectic group and anything that can keep up at highway speeds is welcome - Spyders, Harleys, Polaris, etc. We also plan overnight trips. You also get a 15% parts discount if you decide you would like to join (cost of $15.00 per year). You can check out photos of rides etc. on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LVDesertRiders/ Welcome to Las Vegas! Desertwinds

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hello George! You are in luck. Every 2nd Saturday of the month The Desert Riders meet at Carter's Powersports at 9:00 AM for a meeting than ride. Group is mostly Gold Wings, but we are an eclectic group and anything that can keep up at highway speeds is welcome - Spyders, Harleys, Polaris, etc. We also plan overnight trips. You also get a 15% parts discount if you decide you would like to join (cost of $15.00 per year). You can check out photos of rides etc. on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LVDesertRiders/ Welcome to Las Vegas! Desertwinds
Do you realize this post is over 6 yrs old? The OP has only 10 posts in 6+ years. :nerd:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.