Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Live in north Georgia, and a total asshole, currently own a 2008 loaded 1800, love this scoot! Also ride sport/track (Aprilia mainly) and spend a lot of time in my garage working on different bikes and projects. One day I'll figure out a way to shed about 500lbs from a Wing and have the most awesome track bike ever built!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from right next door in Ft. Payne, Al.

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Hey welcome to the GWOF there HJ from the Keystone State. Hang out we've got a :cool: place here.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello john, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Hello John and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Bethlehem Georgia. Quite possibly the best Goldwing Forum on the net. Sit back...relax and enjoy all the friends you will make here.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
welcome from Maryland

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF! Nice riding where you live. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Looks like Trike Lady has found the right wing for you.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Those are great looking pipe on your Wing, what kind are they?
Dang Val, where'd you find that "REPWING"? My RC51 is shivering like a dog passing razor 'blades! ('blades; get it?) Bwahahaha. Sorry there John I lost my mind for a second, didn't mean to send this thread of yours into a pear shape:eek:, enjoy the place!:D

·
Super Moderator
7,606 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Those are great looking pipe on your Wing, what kind are they?
Dang Val, where'd you find that "REPWING"? My RC51 is shivering like a dog passing razor 'blades! ('blades; get it?) Bwahahaha. Sorry there John I lost my mind for a second, didn't mean to send this thread of yours into a pear shape:eek:, enjoy the place!:D
I found the article on the bike here: http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2012/09/21/honda-cbr-1800rr-by-cedric-smith/#comments
It's interesting the ideas people come up with from a wrecked bike.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.