Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1983 Goldwing Aspencade Trike
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been riding for over 45 years. All different makes models and styles! Just recently purchased a 1983 aspencade trike!! Lots to learn. Looking for contacts in the east Tennessee area!
Thanks, Jay P
20201112_161512.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,939 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF.

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As Trike Lady said, we are interested in who did the conversion and how it is configured.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome from Chocolate town Pa and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Super Moderator
14,564 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Eastern Tennessee is a great place to head for a ride. I've been through there a few times. Interesting conversion and I too would like to know more about it. Enjoy the ride.
2019 04 30 06 Civil War Tour US 421 The Snake.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,848 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pa.

·
Super Moderator
7,642 Posts
Your photo has been sent to the trike forum, as a member there is very knowledgeable of Lehman trikes and it is a good possibility it may be a one off unit they built. When you get a chance could you photograph the underside of the trike and then he can ID what you have. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello and welcome to the forum.
That is a very unusual conversion, is it one of the very early units made by Lehman?
No, it had a sticker on the inside if the trunk that it was made by T&T touring out of Florida. I did a search and didn't find anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the GWOF.
Thanks!
Your photo has been sent to the trike forum, as a member there is very knowledgeable of Lehman trikes and it is a good possibility it may be a one off unit they built. When you get a chance could you photograph the underside of the trike and then he can ID what you have. Thank you. :)
I would love to! Any information I could get would be so great!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts