Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello and welcome to GWOF scafftagg, what are you riding
Hi, I ride a xj900 trike and my 1100 interstate (1982 vintage) this is my first goldwing, so far I am very happy and impressed with it after only 6 days on the road. I may trike it next year and buy a 1500 Thanks for your intrest. Scafftagg.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Greetings from Canada Laddie.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi, I hope I did not upset anyone when I said the "trike" word ! cause the way I see it an old machine like my one will see somthing like maybe an extra 5-6 years of life if it was triked. All comments will be gratefully accepted. ps thank you for all your greetings.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everybody from Richmond, Va

Hey everyone. I drive an 84 GL1200. Had an 83 GL100 earlier this year. Sold it and missed it so bad I had to get another. Working my way up to a new one. Next is the 1500 though.

·
Registered
692 Posts
hi, I hope I did not upset anyone when I said the "trike" word ! cause the way I see it an old machine like my one will see somthing like maybe an extra 5-6 years of life if it was triked. All comments will be gratefully accepted. ps thank you for all your greetings.
... HOWDY ... WE SPEAK - TRIKE - HERE NO PROBS. ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi scafftagg its Bert from Aberdeen welcome to the forum i have gl1100 interstate(triked) and its a great ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi ronzilla, thanks for your support, my friends over here were not as supportive as you, to trike a wing is considered a waste of a good bike, ( trikes are not so popular here as in some areas )

as they say "a friend in need is a pain in the ass".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts